Best Headers for a 3.8L Firebird??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Headers for a 3.8L Firebird??

I have a '99 Firebird and am looking for some good (the best) headers. I looked at RKsport and they don't seem top of the line. So where can I get these headers and how much? And I have a Borla exhaust for my car will these headers make my car sound louder and throatier and will I notice the HP gain? Just looking to spend some hard earned money on a good cause. Any info would be cool.

Thanks,
    Chris
    1999 Firebird <br />Y87 Performance Package<br /><br />Borla exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat and 3\" pipe throughout, RK Sport Headers, K&N air filter, SLP CAI, Whisper Lid, 36 lb Injectors, ATI 3.8 Intercooled Procharger Kit.

several different companies make headers for our cars, mainly RKSport has them out now, as does CIA, and its rumored Pacesetter will have some out soon
    should be interesting as soon as we get a choice
    R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

Right now the Clear Image Automotive (CIA) headers are the best quality headers in production for the 3.8L F-body. Do a search (there's a link in the top-right corner of this page...) and you should come back with lots of info.
      -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X