FRA air filter replacement, how often? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FRA air filter replacement, how often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRA air filter replacement, how often?

Did the FRA mod last weekend and have been loving the SOTP difference it makes (I think that it made the aftermarket lid and cat-back more effective).

Today when I did my 9,000 mi. oil change I decided I would take a look at the filter just for the hell of it. OMG was the thing filthy in that strip along the back of the filter. I mean it was black! This is both good and bad. I think the filter flowed more air in the past 500 miles than it did in the first 8,500 but it's really dirtying the filter fast!

How often do you guys with the FRA change your filter or, if you have a Holley PowerShot or K&N how often do you clean it?
    \'01 Camaro M5 1SA \"Lightweight\" hardtop, Bright Red, Ebony cloth, FRA, Whisper Lid, B&B cat-back, Torsen 3.73 LSD, HPPIII (93 octane setting)<p>\'00 Camaro SS M6 T-Top, all GM and most SLP opts., Bright Red, Ebony leather, 4.10s, SLP long tubes, Loudmouth, CNC Stage II H/C, etc.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X