CAI help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAI help

I am thinking about getting a SLP CAI, I have heard that this is the best 1st mod to have. I have a few questions though, I have heard SLP is the best, is it? and can I still do the Free Ram Air mod, and will it help?, thanks.

PS. If anyone can give me the URL of the lowest priced one they have found that would help, thanks.

Comment

PS. If anyone can give me the URL of the lowest priced one they have found that would help, thanks.

Comment

Edit:

Had to delete my novel that I was oh so proud of because I negelcted to look at his vehicle year

[img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: Cale ]</p>
        2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Ignore all that he said about the Whisper Lid. That is for 98+ cars. Id go with SLP CAI and then catback for the best first two mods. CAI isn't too bad of an install even though I had mad problems. It comes with two cone filters that are VERY free flowing.

LMK if you have any more questions. everyone knows the answers on here.
          :D
          *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Thanks for the help. I know I saw a site that had one for sale for less then SLP's site, if anyone knows that site It would be apprciated, also, can I use the free ram air mod with this?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X