Dynomax Cat-back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynomax Cat-back

Just registered but have been reading for a while. Heard good things about this system but where do you get it from? can't find it not even on their website. can someone help with link?
    Free Ram Air Mod<br />2001 m5 v6

www.summitracing.com I just ordered mine today. I only payed 45 bucks for the muffler. If you are looking for just the muffler, the part#17739(it's suppose to be for like 1982-1987), but it'll fit. If you want catback, the part #17327.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Try www.summitracing.com. Same part # but when you do the search make sure to add WLK-17327 and WLK-17739

Comment

Or he can try www.jegs.com. Same price, just in case summit doesn't have em.

Comment

Thanks for the info, summit doesn't have any in inventory right now but i can wait. I checked a local mufler shop and a guy said he will charge me $194.00 for muffler, tips, and install. don't know how much it costs for a I pipe to be installed but summit wants $400 for their cat back system plus installation when I get it. If I come out cheaper with the shop would I be sacraficing quality or could it just be a better deal?
          Free Ram Air Mod<br />2001 m5 v6

Comment

If you want a cat-back, you also need the I-pipe. Don't forget that if you want true catback.
            [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
            *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nolav6:
              Thanks for the info, summit doesn't have any in inventory right now but i can wait. I checked a local mufler shop and a guy said he will charge me $194.00 for muffler, tips, and install. don't know how much it costs for a I pipe to be installed but summit wants $400 for their cat back system plus installation when I get it. If I come out cheaper with the shop would I be sacraficing quality or could it just be a better deal?<hr></blockquote>

That's not a bad deal if the tail pipes are included with the deal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X