Exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust question

Where can I get a 2.5" I pipe? Also, do I need to upgrade anything else on my exhaust system. I'm planning on:

2.5" Random Technology Cat
    2.5" in, 2.5" dual out spintech muffler
    2.5" tips/pipes to hook up to muffler
    2.5" I pipe

How's this look? Opinions much appreciated. Thanks.

Have you thought about just getting a nice catback? I have heard Dynomax sells an I-pipe but some modding will have to be done to get everything to fit right. It will cost around $100 to get one made. If you add up everything you plan to get, a catback might be the right way to go. They will be about the same price and you will save a lot of time and maybe a little money depending on what system you get. You can have a catback shipped to your door and it only takes a few hours to install. B&B and Borla seem to be the best from what I have heard but there are cheaper ones that sound great.
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Defender24:
      Where can I get a 2.5" I pipe? Also, do I need to upgrade anything else on my exhaust system. I'm planning on:

2.5" Random Technology Cat
      2.5" in, 2.5" dual out spintech muffler
      2.5" tips/pipes to hook up to muffler
      2.5" I pipe

How's this look? Opinions much appreciated. Thanks.
      <hr></blockquote>

It sounds great on mine :D

I'm currently looking for the 3" i pipe from dynamax, I know the 2.5" is PN:47696 just not the 3". lil' help?
      -96 Birdie<br />-2x 87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z<br />-97 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel

Comment

sounds like a great setup any muffler shop should be able to setup a new I-pipe for you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X