Got my exhaust re-done AGAIN! This makes the 7th time. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my exhaust re-done AGAIN! This makes the 7th time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my exhaust re-done AGAIN! This makes the 7th time.

I'm not sure I like the new setup I have. It's waaay too quiet compared to what I used to have. I'm thinking my F-body will find a new home this spring. I need something with an engine :mad:
    <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Devilboy28:
    I'm not sure I like the new setup I have. It's waaay too quiet compared to what I used to have. I'm thinking my F-body will find a new home this spring. I need something with an engine :mad: <hr></blockquote>

http://www.new-cars.com/2003/2003-dodge-viper.html
    sigpic

Comment

they sure uglified the viper in the last year or so. :(
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

We all have our own opinions.
        Even though I may not like it, I can respect it.
        [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

But anyhoo, would you rather have.....

A 3.8 V6
        or 8.3 V10

Reverse Displacement. ;)

And with Exhaust, what do you currently have?

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: Bluebird ]</p>
        <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

..Why do you keep changing your exhaust?

94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

I think he said <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>It's waaay too quiet compared to what I used to have.<hr></blockquote> [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Guess he's searching for the right sound

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Devilboy28:
              I'm not sure I like the new setup I have. It's waaay too quiet compared to what I used to have. I'm thinking my F-body will find a new home this spring. I need something with an engine :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Why what to the engine it fall out or something??
              :rolleyes:
              2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

my car came with an engine. you must have got the stripped down model. The 3.8 can only be so loud. If you want loud... run a straight pipe or open headres [img]tongue.gif[/img]

if you dont want rasp, try a quieter muffler.

buy a v8 for the speed, not for the sound :D

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loochy88:
                  my car came with an engine. you must have got the stripped down model. The 3.8 can only be so loud. If you want loud... run a straight pipe or open headres [img]tongue.gif[/img]

if you dont want rasp, try a quieter muffler.

buy a v8 for the speed, not for the sound :D
                  <hr></blockquote>

If you want the 3.8 to sound like a true beast get headers and a cam.
                  :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                  2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X