Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Loudmouth

Hi!
    I'm living in France, and see only 1 another f-body per mounth...and 99% are stock.
    my question is:
    is the SLP loudmouth really loud in our car?
    I've heard sound of it in the web...but I can't realize the level of the sound.
    cops don't see a lot of f-body here, so if they heard it too...
    shipping cost from us are very expensive and i've found a used loudmouth in germany
    could you give me your advice please?
    FRA, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter,MAF Screen removed...<br />My camaro can speak french!

Wow! An F-body in France? That's pretty cool. The sight of a Camaro in a parking lot full of Renaults probably makes it stick out like a sore thumb! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have personally never heard a Loudmouth on a V-6. They sound good on the V-8's but they are LOUD even then. I think it would be too annoying for a daily driver for my taste, but that's just me. Good luck and good job representing F-body's in France!

Brendan
    2000 L36 M49
    I am a man, I can change... if I have to.... I guess.....<br /><br />-Red Green

Comment

it is LOUD. if its loud you want, then thats the catback for ya. Mine shakes the interior trim while driving. If it gets too loud for ya, just turn the radio up.
      I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

hum...
        and cruising at 80mph ... (2000/3000 RPM) ? is it noisy?
        at which RPM range is the catback loud?
        FRA, Whisper Lid, K&N Filter,MAF Screen removed...<br />My camaro can speak french!

Comment

I gotta loudmouth with no cats...now THAT my friends is friggin LOUD. and it's always loud...it doesnt start at any particular point...its just always loud lol
          \'97 Pontiac Firebird A4 3.08/open<br />Best 60ft.: 2.411 Best 1/8: 10.262 @ 69.726 Best 1/4: 15.941 @ 87.48<br />Mods: SLP CAI, Loudmouth, Test Pipe

Comment

It's loud pretty much straight across the RPM range.. But it's not too bad at 2K-3K, if you turn the radio up you can almost not hear it... But when you floor it, you will definately hear it over the music...
            1996 Camaro Z28 M6<br />Red, T-tops, 5.7L LT1<br />Borla Cat-Back, SLP PP/Clutch

Comment

a stereo dont do much good if you aint gotta cat though...me...i no longer have a radio...

cat and no cat makes a huge different with that exhaust
              \'97 Pontiac Firebird A4 3.08/open<br />Best 60ft.: 2.411 Best 1/8: 10.262 @ 69.726 Best 1/4: 15.941 @ 87.48<br />Mods: SLP CAI, Loudmouth, Test Pipe

Comment

i have a loudmouth on my bird and i really love it , and im shure you will too
                headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
                powerdyne supercharger 6psi
                GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
                Hell yea

Comment

I have a question for all of you with the Loudmouth...did you all buy the adapter kit? Or did you do custom piping to put it on? And where did you all buy your systems?
                  94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

I bought the adapter.
                    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

same here

Comment

me 2
                        I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

Adapter makes like so much easier.
                          1999 Red Pontiac Grand Prix GTP- BONE STOCK<p>1996 Red Chevrolet Camaro RS (RIP)SLP Loudmouth Exhaust with dual/dual tips, SLP Cold Air Intake.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X