Best Cat-Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cat-Back

Ok guys i know this has been talked about to death and i have been searching alot but i want to hear what u guys have to say now. What is the best catback for our cars? Nothing ricey up high and gives u good hp and Tq numbers. Thanks
    1997 Firebird M5<br />Bright Red<br />Mods: SLP Intake, Autometer A/F Gauge, Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, BMR STB, Cragar SS rims W/ Nittos on front and BFG drags on back <br /><br />Stock Dyno Numbers: 170hp and 210lbs TQ

i really like my b&b. expensive, but i like it.
    2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 5_spd_pewter_v6:
      i really like my b&b. expensive, but i like it.<hr></blockquote>

Ditto
      <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Its always going to be ricey up high. I haven't heard any 3.8 NA that didn't sound that way.

Everybody like what they own here, so everyone will back the brand they bought.

I like Open Y Pipe the best. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

No questions asked if your looking for the closest v8 sound, american thunder
          1995 Firebird (3.4) <br />Eagle 18\" 077<br />Flowmaster 80 (2.75\") series exhaust<br />2.5\" Car Sound Cat<br />K&N Cold Air Intake <br />Alpine 12\" Type E Sub<br />Bazooka EL 1500 Amp<br />Pinoeer deh4400 and Aftermarket Speakers<br /> <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/fbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/id/fbird</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 5_spd_pewter_v6:
            i really like my b&b. expensive, but i like it.<hr></blockquote>

Same here.

I don't know about you guys, but I heard my from a distance, at above 3500k rpms, or so, maybe it was 4k, and it sounded raspy like a Civic fart can.

But below 3500k it sounds great, exactly the sound I wanted. I've gotten a lot of compliments that I never got with the Delta muffler.
            1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

Comment

i love my loudmouth. Ive had many compliments on my car, especially from the guys at the pontiac dealership. One guy asked me if it was a debadged WS6! i just smiled and said nah its a 6. :D
              I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

My magnaflow has held up great and I love the sound. Another thing I like about the Magnaflow is the fact that magnaflows aren't on everyones cars like the flowmaster, so it is something different that sounds great.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Yea I have magnaflow cat back system too. I think it sounds sweet. Not ricy like other systems get. And not many people have it. I got mine for 230.00 &lt;&lt;--sweet deal
                  1994 3.4L Camaro 5-speed (53K original miles)<br />Mangnaflow cat-back<br />Cheap CAI<br />17in Eagle Alloys<br />Pioneer speakers, Pioneer Headunit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X