Cheapest prices for the K&N FIPK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest prices for the K&N FIPK?

Where besides ebay can i find an FIPK that will fit my 94 3.4?

I finally have some $. I want to buy this FIPK before i spend the money i have on illegal gambling and beer [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have like $140
    My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

I'll sell you mine for $140 plus shipping. It has about 3400 miles on it right now. I have the original box, paperwork and sticker, and the recharge kit. Email is cls74@hotpop.com

I originally was asking 170 plus shipping but decided to hold on to it. Would be a 62704 zipcode if you wanted to figure shipping. Price is pretty firm and I feel reasonable as well. I paid over 200 for it.

Comment

do you have any refrences? I dont want to get taken for my money.
      My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

I sold my Edelbrock catback to coriya71 from this board. I have not heard anything negative back from him on the transaction. As soon as I received the Cashiers check I took time off from work to make sure I shipped it out that day and I will do the same in any of my sales. His email is coriya71@att.net, hope he doesn't mind my posting his email.

I have seen a few people here who have had troubles collecting their purchase, and I assure you I am not like that. I will ship the day the funds are cleared, I recommend Cashiers check, it clears instantly and I ship just as fast and will provide a tracking number.

Comment

do you take paypal

Comment

No, sorry I don't.

I will accept any method of payment other than cash though. Just depends on how long you want to wait for the funds to clear, they clear I ship.

Comment

do you have aim or yahoo

Comment

I have AIM, if the board doesn't censor it it's:

imcls74dammit

I have my privacy set to only show me online to viewers on my list, is yours the name in your profile?

Comment

yes IM me

players paradice

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: CAMAROWITHBASS ]</p>

Comment

Sold and can be moved to for sale forum.......

Apologies Mods

Comment

Payment received and cleared.

Package shipped Fed Ex ground, tracking number:

075828400055260 will depart today and should be there Monday or Tuesday.

I checked into shipping it USPS, but they couldn't give a tracking number so I chose Fed Ex. The tracking number covers my end as well incase something were to go wrong.

Thanks for the business, and enjoy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X