No announcement yet.

just got the american thunder on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>About an hour and a half west of st louis in a really small town of martinsburg. <hr></blockquote>

Do you know where Warrenton is? That is were I am from in Missouri. Not really too far away from Martinsburg. Only 1 hour west of St. Louis right on I-70.

I am actually trying to make my way back that way but the job market isn't working cooperating. I am stuck in Omaha (which is a pretty good place to live).

Also, I see you go to Truman State. I went to Northwest Missouri State in Maryville. I don't think you all will ever get the Hickory Stick back:)
    SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mjparme:
      [QB]

Do you know where Warrenton is? That is were I am from in Missouri. Not really too far away from Martinsburg. Only 1 hour west of St. Louis right on I-70.

QB]<hr></blockquote>

yeah ive been to warrenton plenty of times. so you lived there before or do now? you know where martinsburg is? only 300 people live there.
      2001 Arctic White V6 Camaro w/ T-tops <br />3\" Flowmaster American Thunder Catback system<br />Whisper Lid and Whisper Ram Air<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/jcs006\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/jcs006</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> yeah ive been to warrenton plenty of times. so you lived there before or do now? you know where martinsburg is? only 300 people live there. <hr></blockquote>

Well I knew I had heard of it but I had to look at mapquest to see exactly where it was. I knew it was close to Warrenton though.

I grew up in Warrenton and my Mom still lives there and I usually make it there a few times a year to visit. I live in Omaha right now but am trying to make my way back closer to Warrenton. Damn job market. Had to go where the jobs were when I graduated college.

You are pretty close to Centralia (west of Mexico), my brother is the Mayor there.
        SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jcs006:

By the way, for you all over at mofba.net im havin troubles siging up. it sends me emails sayin ok, then doesnt allow me in. any clue?

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: jcs006 ]
          <hr></blockquote>

Everything on our end is set up properly, if you use AOL. don't try and access the site with AOL's browser, open Internet Explorer in a seperate window and access it from there. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any problems. sirreal63@mofba.net
          97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X