Ram Air from fog light holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Air from fog light holes

I have a 98 Camaro and I am looking to put ram air on it. However I was looking at the nearly perfect cone shape of the fog light holes in the front end. Has anyone tried to use these for ram air / CAI? I'm looking to run this system from both sides (dual snorkel) and build a custom filter box to handle it.

I have a 94... but I've seen plenty of 98+'s to know what you mean. No one's done it that I know of. I am sure you can rig something.

Take a saturday and take off your entire front bumper fascia and look at it from the inside. That's what I would do. Even if it's not DIRECT ram air... it's still good to have the cold air from outside flowing better into the engine compartment (just be careful of water and dirt)...

->My car didn't come with fog lights and I have two spaces where they go... so I am most likely going to throw a tranny cooler right where my passenger fog light would have gone. That's one of the best places to put a tranny cooler on a car like mine<-

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: Liquid Silver ]</p>
    <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

Comment

i've heard a couple guys talk about it, but i don't know if they went through with it or not. if u do decide to try it, let us know how it turns out.
      White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

Go to www.LS1.com and look in the LS1 mods section. You'll find exactly how to do it there.

Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X