s-pipe/45 degree elbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s-pipe/45 degree elbows

I was wondering if anybody had any pics of their 45 degree s-pipe for reference.
    Im about to have a 3" in/out catco, 3" I and over axle pipe and the fabricated s pipe installed and would appreciate any pics so Im am absolutely positive about how it should look. I have a good idea but just wanted to double check.
    Thanks Shane
    00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Just buy U bend out of Jegs and make that a S pipe.
    <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

I really dont know why you felt compelled to write that but its to late I already bought the 45's. Lets try to stick to the topic.
      Shane
      00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

I have one 45* bend, give me your email, you can kinda see it.
        2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

I eliminated my S pipe all together [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]
          2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
          Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

hey my email address is 72chevelle454@earthlink.net
            Dominic could you elaborate on how you eliminated your s pipe or are you refering to the true dual set up?
            Thanks Shane

Comment

Jsut put 2 pipes together assuming each 45* angle piece looks like this. Jsuty ignore the periods on my diagrahm.
              __/

___
              .....\
              ......\___

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

[ September 04, 2003: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dominic:
                I eliminated my S pipe all together [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

and how exactly did you do that? you dumping exhaust after the cat?
                -Brad
                98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                :rock:

Comment

True duals.
                  AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by black98V6:

and how exactly did you do that? you dumping exhaust after the cat?
                    <hr></blockquote>

DOH!.. just saw your post about the true duals.. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] I was on vacation all last week and hardly looked at the board..
                    -Brad
                    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
                    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
                    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
                    :rock:

Comment

Sorry I just had to rub it in [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
                      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
                      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X