TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB

say i were to move it away from the upper intake. can anyone anticipate any problems with this. i mean there's no fuel in the TB, it's just basically an electric butterfly valve. zzp sells a spacer that's actually supposed to improve performance too. the vacuum in the intake would remain the same regardless....the only thing i'm thinking might be a problem is throttle response, although i don't know...btw, i'm talking about moving it 10-12 inches away from the upper intake...i'm using the zzp spacer only as an example...thoughts?

--matt

You would definately need longer throttle cables, or rig something up to hook into the factory cables, and a longer wiring harness. If you are gonna take this project on, take photo's from start to finish, and then post 'em for me to read. I'd like to see this done.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

our tb doesn't hacve throttle cables. our tb is electronically controlled. why move the tb away 12 inches? u couldn't rig up an intake that would clear the hood if u did that. the reason why the tb spacer works is because of increased plenum volume and lower temps in the tb making a denser air charge.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

how much does that tb spacer help? i have heard good and bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X