My flowmaster troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My flowmaster troubles

Well i bought a flowmaster american thunder kit made for my 1997 3.8L camaro and put it on about two or three months ago and it has been squeaking really bad when i am stopped after it warms up. I went to a muffler shop today and he said that it is probably a bad system because everything is on tight and looks good and told me to call flowmaster and get them to replace the kit so now on tuesday i have to call flowmaster and tell them all this and im sure there not gonna wanna replace it so i guess i just caught a bad break.
    1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Is the noise coming from inside the exhaust? If you still have your cat converter its POSSIBLE thats what it is, I mine busted on my 1991 Formula so I just cut it off and welded in a straight pipe instead.

If its definately not the cat then tell Flowmaster the truth about how its making a noise and sounds like a faulty pipe or muffler or wherever you think its coming from.
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

i cant seem to tell where exactly its comming from but i think i will try to replace the cat then before i call flowmaster
      1997 Black 3.8L Camaro RS {SOLD}<br />Mods:<br />Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back<br />Slp Cold Air Intake<br /><br /><br />2001 Dodge Durango R/T

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X