CAT SIZE????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAT SIZE????

Im going to get a catco cat for christmas.

What is the size of the pipe going in to the cat??

I have a 3.4L camaro.
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

I would go for a 3" catback. You will gain a lot more. If you increase the S-pipe, you will lose tons of low end pull. I would also go ahead and get the 3" CATCO with it too for $50, more power and better sound!!!!
    <b>Red 1999 Firebird M5</b><br />Whisper Lid,Borla Catback,K&N,Dual Friction Center Force Clutch,Hurst Shifter w/Lou\'s Short Stick,!FRA,Suncoast Ramair hood,160 Thermo,!maf,Chrome ZO6 Wheels, Painted Calipers, CIA Headers, Taylor Wires, NGK Spark Plugs, 3\" Catco, Jet Chip Stage II, BMR STB, LCA, PHR, SFC, Fan Switch, FTRA<br /><b>Old Dyno Numbers: 183 RWHP, 217 RWTRQ</b><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/redsixer\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/user/redsixer</a>

Comment

is it possible i could get a link to what your are talking about? maybe [img]smile.gif[/img] please [img]smile.gif[/img]
      3.4 white 95 firebird<br />K&N air filter <br />dynomax muffler

Comment

I thought about goin to the 3" all the way back but i have a 3.4, i dont wanna loose too much power..plus i already put on a dynomax muffler that has a 2.5 inlet.

All i need to know is what size the stock inlet size is on the cat for a 3.4L camaro??

Thanks for your help anyway
        1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

I got mine from Summit. Just get the 2.5 its alot cheaper and shorter the cat the better. Mine sounds great and the price rocked.
          <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

thanks,,,do you have a part number from summit?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X