Count down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count down...

I'm going to be getting my exhaust put on in about two weeks (2 1/2 I-pipe, Spintech exhaust, fast toys tips). With my stock cat having 90k on it, I think it's probably past due to change it out.

I did some HW with the search and will likely get the Catco 2 1/2 cat. From what I've read,

1) 90% say it will sound better and 10% say it will sound worse.

2) I've also read it will trip a SES. Any way I can avoid this. Being in California, it's illegal anyways to have it but I'll take my chances they won't check, but a SES is bad news.

Thanks guys! BTW, I'll get some sounds clips up shortly after its installed.

I got the catco cat on my car a few months ago and have never got the SES light
    40th Ann GTp 4door

Comment

i got mine like a month ago, the brand is soundcar or carsound, well something like that, i paid $160 for the cat and installation. no ses light, better sound (raspy for about 3 days or so) i think beacuse the brake-in, but ok so far. i did mine on a little shop in santa ana, California.
      2003 Mustang Mach 1 5 Speed<br />288 rwhp SAE 315 rwtq SAE<br />BFG DR\'s, SLP Loudmouth Catback, K&N CAI<br />60\': 2.145<br />13.41@105.67MPH (Stock)<br />--- Best et ----<br />60: 1.932<br />1/4:12.851@106.39MPH <br />best mph: 107.65

Comment

the ses light is from the pple that didnt install a new bung for the o2 sensor and flat out just left it off, and didnt use o2 sim, thats pretty mucht he only way your gonna get a ses from the emissionsi havea magna flow and it sounds just fine and i never got a ses light
        91 Eagle Talon Awd Turbo 5 speed FOR SALE 6000$<br />Looking for a Fiero GT<br /><a href=\"http://www.swdsm.net\" target=\"_blank\">www.swdsm.net</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X