Rev-Off inside Corsa vs. Flowmaster (video) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev-Off inside Corsa vs. Flowmaster (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev-Off inside Corsa vs. Flowmaster (video)

Well us at sick-sixx decided to have a rev-off after a few beers man it was scary. I am warning you that u might need to cover your ears and would recommend sending small childeren out of the room before you play this clip.

The first car to rev is the flowmaster(ME)
    The second to rev is the Corsa (scott black)

http://tiago.phxchevy.com/video/revoff1.wmv

There ya go. Also check out our even drunker video in the lounge.

[ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: slacker69 ]</p>
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

the flow actually sounds really good.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

That Corsa sounds like shiet... [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
      E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

corsa sounds terrible and that video shows the rasping out and ricing out flowmaster that all you flowmaster owners try and defend as claim it doesnt happen. go back and look at all the previous post where yall say it sounds good and doesnt rasp at all then listen to it again...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hawgs:
          corsa sounds terrible and that video shows the rasping out and ricing out flowmaster that all you flowmaster owners try and defend as claim it doesnt happen. go back and look at all the previous post where yall say it sounds good and doesnt rasp at all then listen to it again...<hr></blockquote>

werd, granted these were neutral revs but they both still sounded like ****

Comment

Oh god, lol. Scott should've kept his spintech. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: shortdog273 ]</p>
            <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hawgs:
              corsa sounds terrible and that video shows the rasping out and ricing out flowmaster that all you flowmaster owners try and defend as claim it doesnt happen. go back and look at all the previous post where yall say it sounds good and doesnt rasp at all then listen to it again...<hr></blockquote>

Right! :rolleyes: All 3.8s will have that raspy sound and crap because...well it's a 3.8. Don't give me this bigger Ipipe, hi flo cat, headers, bull****. All in all, it will sound like a V6 because that's what it is. I just happen to like the overall sound of flowmasters better than anything else I've heard (except that one dude with Dynomax, headers, hi flo cat, the works with a silver camaro...I think it's dominic or somethin like that).

The Flowmaster sounds excellent idling when you rev to 3,000 or lower. It's pointless to try revving any higher. Giving it the gas while in gear is just great. Does the Flowmaster sound raspy, it sure does! However compare it to the Ravin, Hooker, and Magnaflow and the Flows are much better on the high end. The only mufflers I care for on our motors are Dynomax, Flowmaster, Edelbrock, and Borla. Thanks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ November 25, 2002: Message edited by: 99Camaro99 ]</p>

Comment

whice i agree i personally will be going to edlebrock cause i havent heard one complaint about it. I have every intake and exshuast thing u can do headers,3-ipipe and 3 inch cat into the flow And u heard what it sounds like. (if u didnt know the one with the flows is me)
                <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by slacker69:
                  whice i agree i personally will be going to edlebrock cause i havent heard one complaint about it. I have every intake and exshuast thing u can do headers,3-ipipe and 3 inch cat into the flow And u heard what it sounds like. (if u didnt know the one with the flows is me)<hr></blockquote>

edelbrock sounds good. that flow on yours sounds better than a lot of flows i have heard. i don't particularly care for flows, but that one is pretty good. as far as the corsa goes, yikes :eek:
                  2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

That corsa has some problems. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Flowmaster sounds just like my Ravin but for some reason my exhaust sounds deeper.
                    2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99Camaro99:
                      Right! :rolleyes: All 3.8s will have that raspy sound and crap because...well it's a 3.8. Don't give me this bigger Ipipe, hi flo cat, headers, bull****. All in all, it will sound like a V6 because that's what it is.<hr></blockquote>

agreed! i wishmmore people would realize this

Comment

I like my SLP. Doesn't sound as loud, meaning volume wise. But it doesn't pop on the high end either. :D
                        Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

waht about the b&b tril flow
                          no fate but what we make<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X