ram air question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ram air question

if gt a ram air system would that nullify the need for the k&n intake i already have?? and i have a 3.4 L...the only hood/airbox kits i have seen are for the 3.8...any 3.4's out there??

you can't use your K&N for a Ram Air hood. You need an airbox for it to work. The K&N System only mounts down into the air box area...If you find a way to use a 3.8 airlid, definitely go with a K&N or Holley Powershot Air Filter

Comment

tabizzy, check suncoast creations. They have a ram air setup for 350s, but it looks like it might fit on 3.4s. The only problem is that the 3.4 doesn't have the MAF, so I don't know if putting positive pressure into the intake manifold would screw with the MAP readings.
      Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X