I love my new exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my new exhaust

I absolutely love my new exhaust. I've got the Flowmaster American Thunder Catback for 95-97 3.8's. I also have SLP Center Mount SS Exhaust. Check out this pic of my exhaust. I could not be any happier.
    Polo Metallic Green \'96 Camaro w/Y87 Performance Package<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/greenmaro24\" target=\"_blank\">Corey\'s Camaro</a>

Wow, i always loved that slp center mount exhaust? How much did that cost you btw, just for the center mount exhaust like that?

Comment

The tips, rear fascia, and mounting hardware was $228 shipped to my house, plus $87 to have it painted. I consider it $315 well spent.
      Polo Metallic Green \'96 Camaro w/Y87 Performance Package<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/greenmaro24\" target=\"_blank\">Corey\'s Camaro</a>

Comment

wow! the color of your car is awesome! and that exhaust is awesome too! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

If I were you, I would submit my car picture to be posted on the main page!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by naptown:
            If I were you, I would submit my car picture to be posted on the main page!<hr></blockquote>

When are they gonna update that already? It is almost June and they still have April's car up?
            1996 Camaro RS Bright Red<br />3.8L V6 A4 3.42\'s<br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler<br />Y87 Performance Package

Comment

Cool, that looks very nice! The thought crossed my mind to do the same thing since my car has all the ground effects.

We'll see. :D
              1996 Arctic White Camaro RS with optional Y87 V6 Performance Package<br />2002 Sebring Silver Camaro SS with optional 345 HP Package

Comment

Just wondering, but why did you go with that catback instead of the one they have for the V6 now?
                -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

Hey The_Unforgiven, I've emailed you a couple of times, maybe you didnt get them?? Well, I was just wondering where you got the centermount exhaust kit from? Thanks and let me know... [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                  \'96 Black Camaro M5<br />17x9.5\" O.Z. Monte Carlos, Eibach sportlines, SLP-CAI, Edelbrock cat-back

Comment

Very cool look and definitely unique. DOnt think Ive seen a V6 with this setup before. Looks good man. Hows it sound though?

Comment

how much did everything cost you including catback and installation
                      i j/ bought a borla system, w/ slp center mount quad tips for 86$ off e-bay + like 60 shipping though. i j/need the pipe from the muffler to the cat now, im stoked
                      by the way i love your exhaust

Comment

I was about to say, "Wasn't that car already featured several months ago?"
                        <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd2001:
                          how much did everything cost you including catback and installation
                          Originally posted by The_Unforgiven:
                          The tips, rear fascia, and mounting hardware was $228 shipped to my house, plus $87 to have it painted. I consider it $315 well spent.
                          Look up the cost for the cat-back, like the way you looked up this post.
                          <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

i like it but i think that the quad tips would have been better. great looking car though.
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Ya his car was featured before....i liked it to much i have it as a background on my comp

87 Firebird RIP
                              96 Camaro RS RIP
                              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X