Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers

I'm looking to get a set of coated Pasesetter headres for my 2001 Firebird 3.8l but on their website they list only to 1999? Is the part number the same? Thanks
    2001 FirebirdW68<br /><br />Whisper Lid; SLP CAI w/K & N, Flowmaster Am. Thunder, B & M Shift kit w/ Servo, 3200 stall Edge Racing Converter, Tranny Cooler, Nittos, 180* stat, Taylor Spiro Pros w/ NGK\'s, MAFT, Royal Purple.

The part is the same. I have a 2000 3.8 and they fit. I ges it was just a tipe o on the web site.
    2000 “Grabber Orange” Camaro M5<br /><br />Pacesetter Headers and Y-pipe, <br />3” Cat,<br />3” Flowmaster cat-back Exhaust <br />SLP cold air intake lid,<br />K&N air filter,B&M Short Shifter, MSD wires,Hypertech Power programmer <br />-------------------<br /><br />\"Burn Rubber Not Soul\"

Comment

I left out which site I was on. It was Texas Speed and Performance.
      2001 FirebirdW68<br /><br />Whisper Lid; SLP CAI w/K & N, Flowmaster Am. Thunder, B & M Shift kit w/ Servo, 3200 stall Edge Racing Converter, Tranny Cooler, Nittos, 180* stat, Taylor Spiro Pros w/ NGK\'s, MAFT, Royal Purple.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

They do make it for yours. It's for 96 and up. Go to http://www.ftpp.net/V6Main.htm. You'll find it for yours. It's cheaper as well. That's where I got mine. Just make sure you recieved everything.
          K&N FIPK, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound Highflow Cat, 3\" Magnaflow catback, 180 Thermostat, 8.5 MSD Wires, NGK Plugs, Chrome ZR1 Rims

Comment

Originally posted by SexySixer707:
            They do make it for yours. It's for 96 and up. Go to http://www.ftpp.net/V6Main.htm. You'll find it for yours. It's cheaper as well. That's where I got mine. Just make sure you recieved everything.

pacesetter doesnt make them for two applications. the headers usually listed for 95 to 99 will fit your car. i have them on my 2000 and when you go to the pacesetter products website, it is listed for the 95-02 f-body
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

What kind gains horspower/torque do you get from headers? I have a 2000 3.8 v6 5speed.

Comment

search
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X