Custom Fabbed Exhuast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Fabbed Exhuast

I'm fabbing up a custom exhuast from the cat back, and I was wondering if it would cause any problems if I ran the tubing under the axle instead of over it where the S-pipe usually is. I know I would have to alter the muffler position and some hangers, but what Im worried about is does the sway bar and suspension stuff come down far enough to hit the pipe when the car goes over bumps.

there are guys that run their true duals under but i wouldin suggest it...its looks real un-professional and creates ground clearance issues, just run it over the axle...
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Especially on a 3inch exhaust it would definatley tear through some pavement. You have to remember that the axle does a lot of moving up and down too so if you put it under you'd have to make sure the axle also didn't hit it. Plus everyone on the road will be able to see your pipe hanging down. Very unattractive.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X