How hard to make this exhaust work?????? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard to make this exhaust work??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard to make this exhaust work??????

I have a 3.8 could I make this Exhaust fit my car??? Damn its just sooo cheap its worth messing with!!!
    2001 A4 Firebird<br />W68 package, 3.42s<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdguy225\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Whoa, that is cheap. You could even use the money you saved for headers or a high-flow cat.

One problem though - what does it sound like? If it's anything like the Dynomax turbo mufflers, it's a steal.
    16 years old with no car and big dreams...

Comment

should be easy to fit... you may have to cut the bend at the end of the i-pipe where it connects to the cat though, but the over-axle pipe should work fine.
      99 3800 NBM Camaro - (Xcessive Xcelleration Racing Team)<br />Ram/Cold Air Induction (custom)<br />Modified 4l60e Valve Body<br />Z28 Catback<br />SS Hood <br />Modified 99 GM 3800II <br />JB Performance Engineering<br />jfbperformance@cox.net

Comment

that and whack off the current hangers and either let an exhaust shop weld you on some new ones or buy some universal hangers.. but that's no biggie.. heck I wouldn't mind doing something like that to my ride to go to a full 3 inch system.... add a new 3 inch cat and s-pipe and it would be on!
        -Brad
        98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
        2000 V-Star Custom 1100
        If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
        :rock:

Comment

wow, I wonder how much shipping would be to vancouver island.....
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=401701\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X