3" Magnaflow P/N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" Magnaflow P/N

all those w/ a 3" magnaflow, what did you buy?
    I only see one LT1 cat-back. shouldnte there be a single cat and a dual cat? you have a P/N for the system you bought? Is it just the generic one that comes up so often in the ebay searches for like $250?
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

You mean this?

Husker High Performance Exhaust

Edit: If you want something good, spend a little more money! Magnaflow is worth it!

For exhaust choice, this is Number 2! If the TSP System is too loud, or I don't like it, I will get that exact system!

[ February 08, 2004: Message edited by: Bluebird ]</p>
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

I just bought some 3" stainless steel Magnaflow tips from Husker. They shipped my stuff really fast, and had the best price I could find for them. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

yes, that is what I would like. Ive heard that is the LS1 system pictured, not the LT1. has anyone successfully installed it in the 3.8?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ellik:
          yes, that is what I would like. Ive heard that is the LS1 system pictured, not the LT1. has anyone successfully installed it in the 3.8?<hr></blockquote>

No, they have it backwards. The LS1 System DOES NOT have that S-Bend.
          <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

does the S-bend in that picture eliminate the s-pipe? will that fit directly up to the Cat, or is that wishfull thinking on my part?

Comment

It should come really close, if not an exact fit. These exhuast routes are EXACTLEY the same, minus pipe size.

93-02 V6
              93-95 V8

1996 began the Dual-Cat Setup.

Comment

gotcha... the 96 and 97 lt1's are going to use the LS1 labeled exhaust then. going to place my order in the next week or so then. thanks guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X