Do you see what I see?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see what I see?????

Take a look at this, and tell me if you see what I saw.....hint: it has to do with induction.
    And in case anyone doesn't know, Holden is GM's Australian subsidiary.

Helps if I post the link :D : http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...t?modelid=4004

[ October 31, 2002: Message edited by: Guardsman ]</p>
    Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Error 500--Internal Server Error
    From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
    10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

That's what I see.

Comment

A list of specs.. I do see a 3.8L Ecotec... does that mean Variable Valve Timing?? Nothing else stands out..

EDIT - We've known about the charger for some time now....

[ October 31, 2002: Message edited by: AZ3.8Camaro ]</p>
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Hello, and welcome to last week/month/quarter/trimester/semester/year!!!

Scott

Comment

i see a SC V6 if that's what your talking about
          Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scott Black:
            Hello, and welcome to last week/month/quarter/trimester/semester/year!!!

Scott
            <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

Comment

Sorry,pal, but the Australian-spec. Eaton M90 Blower dosen't fit on our V6 F-cars.
              16 years old with no car and big dreams...

Comment

hmm... i heard SUPERCHARGED!!
                <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

I just got back....my point was, it's a rear-wheeel drive, with the SC 3.8. But, I stumbled across a picture of the engine bay of this car with this engine, and it's the same engine as in the Grand Prix, they have the throttle body facing the firewall.
                  I was hoping that they had some set-up that we might be able to use...Cartman, the engines are the exact same as ours, the only change is recalibration of the ecm software.
                  I did a build sheet on one of those cars (the supercharged Commodore S), with that engine, leather interior, sports suspension, and all of the other bells and whistles, figures out to $24,000 and change, American dollars.
                  A Grand Prix GTP with those options would run $29,000 and change.
                  Too bad GM won't build those kinds of cars here, we're stuck with the front wheel drive POSs. :( :mad:
                  Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    2 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X