Catback ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catback ?

Ok, I have an aftermarket muffler, and dual tips. Can I just get a 3" or 3 1/2" pipe and weld it on there to make me a catback? Or is there anything else I have to do to make it a catback? It won't throw any codes will it?
    Stephen Cruikshank<br /><br />Selling some stuff so all I have left is the FRA, !MAF Screen, whisper lid, Holley PowerShot, 3\" catback, and 160* thermo on the car<br /><br />I Practice Street S.M.A.R.T.S. - do you?

fabbing your own pipe will take a while.. but its not impossible..

you will not throw codes as long as you dont mess with the cat and o2 sensors..

IMO if you are gunna go though the trouble of custom pipes i would throw in a new cat also.. and poissibly headers.. then you will be done with exhaust..

Comment

Yeah, well that would take more money, lol. Thanx though! I know a guy that can weld them, and I know a guy that can get me a hella deal on one so...hopefully it'll work out ok!
      Stephen Cruikshank<br /><br />Selling some stuff so all I have left is the FRA, !MAF Screen, whisper lid, Holley PowerShot, 3\" catback, and 160* thermo on the car<br /><br />I Practice Street S.M.A.R.T.S. - do you?

Comment

cool.. good luck..

Comment

Thanx...i'll let everyone know how it went!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X