Sound clips: cutout and updated Ravin - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound clips: cutout and updated Ravin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound clips: cutout and updated Ravin

click here then click on cutout1 to hear the cutout and ravin1 to hear the ravin. I am just reving the car in nutral and bear in mind i still have my stock cat and stock 2.25in I-pipe.
    2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

I have to admit that sounds pretty good with the cutout. Didn't think it would sound that deep. The ravin I'm not so sure about but that cutout is awesome. Where did you put the cutout roughly? Notice any loss in low end torque when open? [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Exceeded allocated file transfer. Please try again later.

Scott

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hardshifter:
        I have to admit that sounds pretty good with the cutout. Didn't think it would sound that deep. The ravin I'm not so sure about but that cutout is awesome. Where did you put the cutout roughly? Notice any loss in low end torque when open? [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Cutout is alittle bit in front of the rear axle. It is acually more deeper in person.

:D I did not notice any performance gain or loss with the cutout open. Low end tq is still there. Scott, i have no idea what is up with geocites. I will try to see if i can fix it.
        2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

It should be workin now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X