Other sites to find parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other sites to find parts

Ok, I lost the deal on the Z-28 I-pipe. So I am wondering if any of you know of other sites that are like ebay and are as credible and as trustworthy as ebay where I might be able to find a 2.5" I-pipe for my 3.8L. Preferably I would like to find a used Magnaflow one because even if its used its stainless steel so there shouldn't be any problem with it being rusted or rusting when I use it. I already checked a whole bunch of For Sale sections at other F-body sites. Not many people get rid of their I-pipes, especially 2.5" ones :( . I wouldn't really want to order a used one online unless it was stainless, but it is so hard to find just a pipe.
    1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

i got a 3" from summit. you might want to check if they have 2.5".
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

2 1/2" Thats not much of an increase bro. You'd be better off going for 2 3/4" or 3"
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

It is going to be on a complately stock 3.8. I am not going to do any other mods than just a cat-back. So 2 1/2" is the best diameter for that size engine producing 200 HP. Plus, I am going more for sound, and 3" sounds really deep at idle, but on a stock 3.8 it gets raspy higher up and can tend to pop during deceleration.
        1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Comment

jaymatic call Billy Graham.

205-668-1169 thats where i got mine from
          99\' W68 Firebird<br />SLP Ram air kit,Whisper Air Lid, k&n, 8mm Taylor Wires, Bridgestone Potenzas RE950, BMR Red LCAs, Pacesetter Headers and 3\"in catalytic converter with 2.75\" Flowmaster Cat-back<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008</a>

Comment

who/what is Billy Graham?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X