Cutout installed - comparison video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutout installed - comparison video

I picked up a cutout for the heck of it. i picked it up for 25 bucks on ebay and had it installed for 25. i had it installed on the i pipe after the cat just about under the rear passanger side seat. its definitely a lot louder, and i think it sounds pretty good open, but its definitely too loud for everyday driving. did it make any power difference at all? who knows.

comparison videos:
    http://luckachuck.tripod.com/Cutout_Comparo.zip

(exhaust includes stock manifolds and y-pipe, 3 inch catco cat, 3 inch u bend s pipe, 2.75 inch i pipe, 3 inch cutout, flowmaster muffler with 2.5 inch tailpipes)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

It is... loud [img]tongue.gif[/img] You should make a video with you driving it open.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Sounds awesome... I'm getting mine installed soon too, but the cutout will be right before the axle.
      <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

i got my cutout and 80series installed. I love the sound the cutout makes. I put it right before the rear axle. I'm hoping the flowmaster will getter deeper b/c right now it sounds like ****
        98 White Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X