3.8 Longtubes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8 Longtubes??

So not really happy with my pacesetters and their fit. Was wondering if anyone offers longtube headers for the 3800 cars???

Re: 3.8 Longtubes??

There are only a few sets in existence. Force Fed Fabs made maybe 10 of them, I have the first one produced. They have gone through a few changes over the years, but they've been mostly problem free outside of some cracks induced from the previous v-band setup.

Comment

Damn! thats exactly what im looking for... I just hate the ball and cup design on the pacesetters. Dont seem to seal too well and are always coming loose...

Comment

You can always use a 3 bolt or do like I did use a V band and be done.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          You can always use a 3 bolt or do like I did use a V band and be done.
          That was my next thought. just cut off the old mounting points ant weld on some nice flat 2 or 3 bolt flat flanges with gaskets. will have to stick in a flex pipe too for some movement...

Comment

Those are exquisite headers!
            Leonard
            www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
            sigpic

Comment

I have never had a problem with the collectors on my Pace Setters coming loose. Just use new grade 8 hardware and double nut them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
                I have never had a problem with the collectors on my Pace Setters coming loose. Just use new grade 8 hardware and double nut them.
                mine always rattled loose, even double nutted

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X