o2 Simulator/Emulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 Simulator/Emulator

Can anyone provide a link for one that will work with a 97 bird? They all seem to specify 98+

Re: o2 Simulator/Emulator

Does yours have a male or female end? I've got a male plug that I don't need any more.

Comment

How do I check?

Comment

... on the sensor side of the connector, does it have a opening to have something go into it, or does it look like something would go around it? Or take a picture of it

Comment

delete with hp tunners done

Comment

http://www.camarozone.com/forum/f18/...ter-cats-3337/
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
            Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
            sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RockAuto
              Save on A/C Compressor Kits, Fuel Injectors & Distributors
              by RockAuto
              Four Seasons and Autoline are offering RockAuto customers a 10% instant manufacturer rebate on select A/C Kits, Fuel Injectors & Distributors throughout...
              1 hour ago
            • LETZRIDE
              How Tinting Your Windows Can Help Your Car
              by LETZRIDE

Your car will need care just like you do. You want it to last and have protection. It may surprise you buy window tinting can make your car last longer and keep your upholstery looking like new. While many assume window tinting is just for looks, it isn't. It can provide extended-lasting benefits to protect your vehicle.

Shade

The first reason is shade. Tinting your windows will protect you from sun damage and blocks harsh sunshine and windshield glare. That...
              18 hours ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Benefits of Clazzio leather seat covers for cars
              by LETZRIDE

Are cars mere machines used for transport from one place to another? Are they just a way of satisfying your social hunger? I am sure passionate car owners would feel otherwise. Don’t you love the freedom you experience when you explore the sensations that go through your body. It is not possible to experience the speed the swiftness without being in a car.

But when it comes to caring, do you maintain your car in a good manner? Even though the answer might be yes, I am...
              18 hours ago
            • mdiesel
              Front clip swap
              by mdiesel
              So I'm considering adding a new dimension to my rebuild of my 2000 camaro. I really like the earlier style 93-97 nose. It looks more aggressive than the...
              4 days ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Reupholstering Seats
              by LETZRIDE
              Got a deal on some used leathers that were in better shape than the one in my Camaro now. The previous owner didn’t really look after this car and the...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X