Stainless S pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless S pipe

Anyone know who sells a stainless steel "S" pipe? Is it something that has to be custom made?

Thanks

Re: Stainless S pipe

Custom make one. Their all over ebay. get a u bend with a 5 or more inch radius

Comment

Re: Stainless S pipe

Get a u or j bend - cut in half - rotate one half 180* and weld back together. I couldn't see it costing much over $20 to have a shop do that for you if you don't have welding access. A deep u bend would be great so you have some extra length to work with on either end if you'd be taking it home and fitting it up.
      96 White M5 Camaro. Manual everything. Magnaflow cat, dynomax dual outlet axle back. Swapped to a disc rear with 3.42s and a torsen differential, kyb gr2 rear shocks, moog rear endlinks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        4 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X