New setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New setup

Ordered my new exhaust setup last night. Went with the 3inch magnaflow cat, TSP rumbler, custom S pipe. Not sure what tips; maybe none, maybe I'll keep the 3 inch slashes. Hope I like it, those of you that have used the tsp give feed back.

Re: New setup

I Just put a magnaflow cat on my car and with the stock exhaust it sound's better. I've heard TSPs and they sound good. You shouldn't be disappointed.
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Comment

Ran a rumbler, sold it only due to pressure from my wife.

Went with a dynomax super turbo setup afterwards.

Comment

I hear the clip of OneEightSevens and it sounded pretty mean. However his is with a test pipe.

Comment

I have a Rumbler currently and I am about to trade it in for something a bit quieter. It's nice for a while, but definitely very loud. I need to downgrade to a magnaflow or something else pretty soon.
          98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

I was wondering where to install my cutout with the rumbler. I dont want it to be too close to the ground. Anyone have any pics?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X