Got my exhaust back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my exhaust back on

Just got back from the muffler shop , exhaust sounds outstanding no rasp at all even reving it in park. Has alot more lobe to it at idle and crusing. I'm pretty sure the heads with bigger valves and the 1.7 Promags have alot to do with it with the VS cam. Exhaust is RK headers, 3" Y that goes into a Diesil resonator and then the Dynomax Bullet race muffler with a 3" turn down. Turbo will go back on after the summer to let the top end rebuild set in. But I decided to go ahead and do 2.5" V bands for the exhaust and for the turbo to hook up to, so I stop lossing bolts when the turbo is hook on there. I ususally don't do exhaust clips but I might try one with my new camera, to see if it will sound like it does in person.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Got my exhaust back on

Would love to hear / see a video. What number exhaust configuration is this for you? I think I've read through several of your setups.
    96 White M5 Camaro. Manual everything. Magnaflow cat, dynomax dual outlet axle back. Swapped to a disc rear with 3.42s and a torsen differential, kyb gr2 rear shocks, moog rear endlinks.

Comment

Re: Got my exhaust back on

This is about the 8th exhaust setup, so far the Dynomax Super turbo and the current Dynomax Bullet race muffler hav been the best ,although I didn;t have the desil resonator on some, I had a 24" resonator on some, and others I had no resonator I think.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X