• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSP Rumbler Installed.

How much did this run ya?

Comment

Damn thats sounds amazing. I want to hear it when you really get on it. Well looks like Im going to be getting a new exhaust when my build is done lol.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
        How much did this run ya?
        Price on TSPs site is 250, which is a crazy good price.
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
        sigpic

Comment

Docta,

Here is what things cost for me i spent $310 in parts, shipping and TX sales tax. The install cost me $60 at the exhaust shop I frequent, Affordable Muffler (841 Dairy Ashford Street, Houston, TX). I highly recommend that shop for anyone in the Houston area.
          sigpic

Comment

Do you have a cat on it?

Comment

@Docta,

Nope :). You should hear it after fire between shifts with the new chamber-less TSP rumbler when the pipes get hot after some racing around. Sounds sexxxeh.
              sigpic

Comment

Do you notice any other "side effects" from running catless? People tell me that the exhaust fumes smell pretty potent without one, and that you can get busted if a cop notices that if you get pulled over for something else. I don't think it's a valid concern however, I never noticed anything in my cat-less VW Bug drag car.

Comment

I've never had any problems getting pulled over catless. Before I got my lidar (aka laser) jammers I used to get a LOT of tickets from laser traps. Now I can jam em out so they don't pull me over any more and my Valentine 1 keeps me safe from K/Ka radar traps. I run out of state plates on that car so maybe that helped too when getting pulled over.

Side effects are after fire when letting off throttle when the pipes are hot (after racing for instance). I've been told I've thrown flames before when letting off the throttle rapidly after a long night of racing. People do say it smells a bit following me, however... this is Houston so my car smells better than many. I also don't really daily drive it. It's a pretty raw car right now due to all the suspension work, not very comfortable to drive to the office, but boy does it grip.
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X