LETZRIDE Exhaust Sound Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETZRIDE Exhaust Sound Clip

I was at Mike's on the weekend and got a chance to hear the new motor. It's freakin' awsome. The cel phone video doesn't do it justice. It was so loud that it overloaded the mic and is a little distorted, but you'll get the gist. Let's just say that my pants got very tight very quickly when I heard heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM9L8vejUMM

Re: LETZRIDE Exhaust Sound Clip

sweet, that actually sounds better than I thought it would on camera. Thanks Tony.

I guess I should give some background on it. Thats with the cutout open, dumped at the axle. cam is 230/240 .512/.512 113LSA @0.050, it's a custom grind I got courtesy of Travis (thanks buddy) The car has heads/headers, 2.75" exhaust back to the axle, then it goes to 3" (it's what I had done many moons ago, and I have never changed it)

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Sounds beast!!!! Love it!

haha reppin the Ontario plates!
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Sounds great , almost better than my 3" open downpipe. LOL J/k
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Question,

Is it an electric cutout? And how are the OPP and local cops about the noise? (I'm thinking about doing a cutout and cam this summer).
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

its a manual cutout...cops are hit and miss...I've been pulled over and ticketed once last year for a noise violation (the guy didnt even want to give it to me, he was a trainee though, and his superior made him lol)...he never showed up to court though. and this was with the ARH cam, not this one. This ones louder lol.

I get pulled over monthly for my front plate being in the window...whenever I get pulled over I immediatly shut the car off, but ya, its gunna be hit or miss...if you get tickets, fight them and win and that cop usually wont bother you again. Noise tickets are easy to fight anyways.

I have had a couple cops tail me hardcore in the past week since I cracked it open (I close it in winter)...but none of em popped the cherries on...

Comment

I think I'll be using the ZZP NIC cam with the M90 and stock pulley. Its a lumpy cam as well and works well non-intercooled since I'll have less than an inch space above the blower. I'll start taking pics soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhunadan View Post
                I think I'll be using the ZZP NIC cam with the M90 and stock pulley. Its a lumpy cam as well and works well non-intercooled since I'll have less than an inch space above the blower. I'll start taking pics soon.
                sweet...keep me posted on those...I wanna see this work out for ya.

Comment

Def sounds like one pissed off V6.

Comment

That sounds good Mike:)

Opening day at TMSP is April 2nd and its only $10.00 to race from 11-4.

Are you going?

BTW I got the LT's done on the TA and got the computer tuned by Frost,I also picked up a set of Hoosier Dr's and am ready to get a 12 second slip.

Comment

lol....no i doubt I'll be there...I dont have the money to break down at the moment...

Comment

It's clapping! :)

Can't wait to hear it behind me :p

Cops haven't been bad to me and I literally have a 3" downpipe off the turbo, a bend and then a huge *** cherry bomb and it ends in a turn just before the rear end.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                          lol....no i doubt I'll be there...I dont have the money to break down at the moment...
                          Too bad I really wanted to see that thing run.

Maybe later in the summer.

Comment

Ya, I'll hopefully get out there atleast once this year.

Ok, This made my day yesterday, so I feel like I have to share this. I'm on my way to work so I stop for my usual coffee at timmies. Now whenever I go through the drivethru I HAVE to shut the car off so that I can hear them, and they can hear me on the intercom. So, I get up there and I shut the car down and order my coffee, as soon as I do this the guy infront of me practically crawls out the window and yells back at me "I can't even order my coffee because of you, you f*cking a**hole"...I start laughing, I look in my rearview and the guy behind me in his truck is almost in tears he's just pissing himself laughing so hard....I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                              Ya, I'll hopefully get out there atleast once this year.

Ok, This made my day yesterday, so I feel like I have to share this. I'm on my way to work so I stop for my usual coffee at timmies. Now whenever I go through the drivethru I HAVE to shut the car off so that I can hear them, and they can hear me on the intercom. So, I get up there and I shut the car down and order my coffee, as soon as I do this the guy infront of me practically crawls out the window and yells back at me "I can't even order my coffee because of you, you f*cking a**hole"...I start laughing, I look in my rearview and the guy behind me in his truck is almost in tears he's just pissing himself laughing so hard....I love it.

I know the feeling my 3" open downpipe is on the passenger side, too loud for drive throughs, have to turn off the engine to talk. LOL
                              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X