95-98 TB Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95-98 TB Pictures

Need some closeups of the TB (throttle cable mechanism) on an automatic - years 95-98.

Thanks
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Re: 95-98 TB Pictures

I would send mine but I made my own bracket from a M5 , when I swapped to a A4 , which they are different as you know already, since your askink for pics.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      I would send mine but I made my own bracket from a M5 , when I swapped to a A4 , which they are different as you know already, since your askink for pics.
      Even better. Please post!

Raven

Comment

Sorry Robert forgot about the pics, Heres some of mine:
        This is a M5 that was cut down and I can bend it to take out the slack if I need to ,so the pedal feels like a DBW. LOL
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ssms5411; 03-01-2011, 01:23 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice valve cover breather, what are they suppose to help? that's on the oil right?
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
            Nice valve cover breather, what are they suppose to help? that's on the oil right?
            You need it for turbo (maybe F/I?) applications to alleviate pressure in the engine, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Mines on there becuase I plugged the PCV in the TB along time ago when I had the Powerdyne. But yes anytime your FI you'll need to plug the TB and run a valve cover Breather.

Comment

Mines on there becuase I plugged the PCV in the TB along time ago when I had the Powerdyne. But yes anytime your FI you'll need to plug the TB and run a valve cover Breather.
                So probably pretty useless N/A
                Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
                  So probably pretty useless N/A
                  I ran N/A for 2-3 years now , it looks good , I got mine I think at ZZP.

Comment

Sorry, I don't agree. You need to keep the PCV system operational to extract contaminants from the crankcase. You should install a closed oil separator/filter system.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/11059703-post70.html
                    Last edited by FirebirdGT; 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM.

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X