Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFF LT True duals

Figured I would post this here.

I think I finally got my exhaust to sound the way I want it to after 4 setups.. I think the key is the H-pipe. I've had this for a year but I was too lazy to make a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK5Crut_EHI

Opinions?

Re: FFF LT True duals

I think it sounds absolutely awesome; however, a lot of exhausts sound totally different in person compared to the video....

I always loved that sound. How different is it with the cut-outs open?
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Sounds great mang! :tup:
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

sounds pretty good man. You should post some pictures and another vid with the dumps open. That is if you arent too lazy lol

Comment

Sounds good. I'll have to get a clip of my open down pipe when mines all done sounds pretty good as well.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

hey, did you ever get around to taking pics? i wanna see how its routed
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Driven my car with open LT's with just turndown tips. You can feel your scalp vibrate when cruising with very light acceleration.

Would love to do a proper dual system but no shops around here are competent enough to do it right...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X