o2 sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 sensor

Hi I keep getting the two codes bank 2 too lean, and bank 2 sensor 1 low circuit. whenever this happens the car idles a little rough like its idling too low but its not. also sometimes it hesitates a little when accelerating from a stand still.

If i clear the codes it idles fine. but the codes will come back after some driving and it will do the same thing. I replaced that o2 sensor a few months ago already, do you think its gone bad again? Thanks!!!

Re: o2 sensor

Its could have, depends what mods your running and if it is running rich it will ruin the O2's.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok thanks, ill clear the the codes and check the wideband and see whats goin on. it feels like it gets richer when the code is thrown but i haven't checked yet.

as far as mods im running a turbo and methanol. shouldn't both sensors burn up if it running rich? i never had a problem with bank 1, or not yet lol. well ill check the afr and see, thanks again

Comment

What wideband are you running?
        Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
        1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
        1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
        2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

I have the Innovate LC-1.

Comment

are you running it to like HPTuners?
            Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
            1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
            1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
            2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

I have and i do, i did alot with the innovate program too. i was trying to finish up a plate with headphones jacks to plug it into to make it faster to plug in and out, but i havent finished yet lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X