X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynomax catback

So I was digging around O'rielly's site and ran into this

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...3386&ppt=C0112

Never seen them mention before, anyone know anything about it?

Re: Dynomax catback

Never heard of it , whats the total price, it won't show me the price of it since theres no Oreily autos here and they do not ship it. I do have 2 polished Gibson turn downs 2 1/2" bolt on with 3.5" openings that would look good with that.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

$444.35
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro
      L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

its $325 on jegs and through August 31, Dynomax is offering a $75 rebate on all their catbacks,

That means it a catback exhuast for $250

19396 CAMARO - Engine Size: 3.8L -
        DynoMax: Dual - 3" system. Dual 4" PSS tips. Super Turbo™ Muffler
        http://dynomax.com/part_view.php?sye...396&engine=3.8

didn't you run a dynomax super turbo before ssms?

Comment

I've ran a 2 different 3" Dynomax turbo mufflers, and my current muffler is the Dynomax 3" Bullet race muffler
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'm running a 2 1/2 in out dynomax super turbo right now. I've only ran it about a month, but I'm cutting it off to put my borla muffler on.
            Last edited by espey_16; 06-27-2010, 10:14 PM.
            1997 Chevrolet Camaro
            L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

I bought a Borla Xr1 I think it was and returned it becuase it looks the same as the Dynomax Bullet I bought for half the price, just straight through mufflers, unless your getting the reg. muffler style.

Comment

Yeah its a single in dual out borla pro xs.
                1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

i have dynomax super turbo too..it was really quiet with not much of a tone when i put it on a year ago and now its gotten a much better tone and louder.

Comment

I have a dynomax cat back but with out the turn downs, 2.5 into 3' tips I believe. Sounds great, even better after I gutted my cat and the best part is it was free.
                    3M MAFIA
                    ________
                    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                    sigpic

Comment

My friend just bought a 99 v6 camaro with that same exact catback. Its nice, but a bit quiet for my taste (after having mine with a cat-delete and a magnaflow cat-back).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X