Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers

Do you need to torque the header bolts down to a certain spec everytime or just get them tight? Going to be installing them next weekend since my transmission is out to replace the rear main seal, oil pan and gasket and the pickup tube.

Re: Headers

i always just get them real tight and then after a couple heat cycles go back and re tighten them

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

The way the headers are, it'd be pretty difficult to get in there with a torque wrench to every bolt every time that you want to snug em up. I have my engine sitting on an engine stand and I was having trouble, so yea just torque em down to "real tight"
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

lol.ok. I also ordered the stage 8 locking header bolts and am going with abbott gaskets since nobody has tried the copper ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X