pacesetter headers link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacesetter headers link

i found them cheapest at this site at about 211 shipped. Just thought that if anyone was looking for some that this would be a good place because of the cheap price IMO. Planning on ordering in two weeks so yea just thought this might help some ppl out unless someone else has found them cheaper and if thats the case then id like a link to where they found them cheaper lol.

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...GoogleShopping

Re: pacesetter headers link

Get the ceramic coated ones. You wount regret it.

Comment

While you might save $20 going through some random google-generated company, I'd feel better about spending a little more at a more well-known place that caters toward the f-body community. Cheaper prices can be a good thing, but that's still a chunk of money to risk losing through a no-name company with who knows what kind of customer service. Just my opinion though.
      '99 Camaro
      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
        While you might save $20 going through some random google-generated company, I'd feel better about spending a little more at a more well-known place that caters toward the f-body community. Cheaper prices can be a good thing, but that's still a chunk of money to risk losing through a no-name company with who knows what kind of customer service. Just my opinion though.
        agreed. There is nothing like getting the wrong s*** and then not being able to get in touch with ANYONE.

Comment

Got mine from summitracing for 230ish shipped. You will need to get better gaskets, go to abbotracingheads.com and shoot them an email saying you need header gaskets for a 3.8 and they will send you some great ones for 30 bucks.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
          sigpic

Comment

well i ordered mine despite everyones opinion not to. i know it was a risk but they just came in today and they only cost me $188 so im very happy. there legit they shipped out friday and came in today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X