SLP CAI, what models can this fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP CAI, what models can this fit?

In the "For Sale" section I have a SLP CAI listed for sale. My question is what models can this all be used for? It's discontinued by SLP, and I saved the webpage when I bought and it said:

Originally posted by SLP
    Cold-Air Induction Package, 1993 V8/1993-95 3.4 V6 Camaro/Firebird
    SLP pioneered the underhood cold air package for the Camaro and Firebird. They replace the restrictive, power robbing factory air cleaner assembly. By picking up cool, dense outside air and pumping it directly into the engine these systems are proven to make up to 20 additional horsepower, depending on application. The system is crafted from powder coated 304 stainless steel. The high-gloss, black finish looks great under the hood. Included are two high flow style cone air filters and a custom "block off plate" to isolate the filters from hot underhood air. The smooth flowing, mandrel bent 2.5" diameter intake air tubes are welded into a 3 3/4" diameter collector for a solid, custom fitted assembly. Each kit contains all necessary parts and complete installation instructions. These kits are street legal in all 50 states. E.O. #D-187-12.

P/N: 21012
    It's looks like P/N 21013 that is still in production by SLP appears the same as mine (21012) but I thought the 3.8 owners had a straight tubing coming off the throttle? Can this SLP CAI that fits 3.4 (and 93' V8's...??) fit 3.8 owners too, or would they also needs the black plastic 90 degree tubing coming off the throttle? Thanks for any insight

Re: SLP CAI, what models can this fit?

So will my 90 degree plastic tubing fit on the 3.8 throttle??? Thanks

Comment

You could make it work on a 3.8.....but idk why a 3.8 owner would ever buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
        You could make it work on a 3.8.....but idk why a 3.8 owner would ever buy that.
        I have some kid locally wanting to buy it and need to know before selling it to him that all he needs to make it work is my 90 degree plastic tubing that attaches to the throttle *shrug*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X