New Exhaust at a great price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Exhaust at a great price!

So I was getting a P0420 code, and thought MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!! WOOHOO I had a stock system and wanted to replace it for sometime now... so this was my great excuse.
    I ordered a Magnaflow highflow cat 3" in/out took it to a local exhaust place, and they put it on with a full 3" pipe back to a new flowmaster muffler with dual out....
    I didn't realise just how much power my old exhaust and clogged cat robbed my car of power, but d@mn!!! It's made driving it fun again! And the price for the pipe from the cat back, and the muffler totaled 210 with labor. so all in all... 270 for a new cat back system.... and it sounds pretty good. It's a little raspy after 4000 rpm but not too bad.
    So anyone looking for a cheap exhaust place in the Lancaster PA area... Red Run Exhaust
    2000 Camaro 3.8 <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2040383\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2040383</a>

Re: New Exhaust at a great price!

i would have went with something other than blowmaster but if your happy then thats all that matters.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
      i would have went with something other than blowmaster but if your happy then thats all that matters.

:)
      haha true and true. So far everything for my true duals has only cost $150. (ill be doing the welding myself.) but we'll see what happens when i start on it.

but thats a good price for all that pipe, bends, muffler, and welding. Good find.
      auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
      15.11@91.14
      Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Price sounds good, very nice.

Comment

Crazytrain you better have a build thred when you start doing your true duals haha.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
            Crazytrain you better have a build thred when you start doing your true duals haha.
            hell yea i will. look for it after XMas! along with my Aluminum driveshaft
            auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
            15.11@91.14
            Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X