Pic of Dynomax Bullet before Axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of Dynomax Bullet before Axle

Heres a pic of the Dynomax Bullet muffler before axle, the shiny thing down from of it is the resonator. Oil spot was from the dual oil mount leaking so I have it off for now. I see about a sound clip tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Pic of Dynomax Bullet before Axle

Yes, lets hear it!

Comment

Ya man sound clip would be the tight!
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

steve better get that sound clip..he'll probably say oh it wont sound good on my cameras mic..who cares. get an exhaust clip. now.

Comment

I don't think its going to sound good on my camaras mic , so no sound clip.LOL Too many people out with kids to get a fly by being Sun. but I'll see about tomorrow, with a idle and flyby.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

lol :rolleyes:

Comment

I'm sure it will be worth the wait...

Comment

Comment

Comment

It snowed last night and today we have a blizzard warning...it sure would be nice to hear a righteous camaro sing a summers song to me.

Comment

^hahaha how poetic.

in other words: vids or BAN steve! :P
                      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        ^hahaha how poetic.

in other words: vids or BAN steve! :P
                        exactly.... it should be an automatic ban for no video from the start but he said he would post one so he'll be spared.... so long as he does post one

Comment

somebody needs to get him a better camera for christmas, hes always talking about crap quality when he uses his
                          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
                          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
                          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
                          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                            somebody needs to get him a better camera for christmas, hes always talking about crap quality when he uses his
                            he doesnt use it at all, however i'm with you!

Comment

You guys buy me a good audio setup and let me know when your sending it, my camara is fine as you can see in the pics but audio does suck since its not a Digital Camcorder, its a camara with a mic. Rained out today so your out of luck. Maybe you guys should try different mufflers. I have tried 8 so far, so if you have tried more than that you can talk about sound of mufflers on a 3.8.Best sounding Dynomax Super turbo 3", Summit Turbo 3", best for performance Dynomax Bullet and Dynomax Super Turo 3"-2 2 1/2" both 40 and 80 Flowmasster series not that good compared to the others. Had RK sports Dynomax muffler setup for stock setup wasn't too bad for stock setup but not for performance. Also had a 24" resonator and the resonator I have now is alot better, so I know alot about 3.8 mufflers. Will also sound different when the turbo is on. I have noticed the before the axle will shake the hell out of the console and the rear with alot of vibration. I hope the turbo takes alot of it away.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X