Videos of my exhaust, Edelbrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of my exhaust, Edelbrock

I've had this exhaust for several years, just finally got around to taking some quick videos of it. My exhaust system has been completely redone. CIA headers, 3" pipe, off road high flow cat, and then to the Edelbrock exhaust with SDT(sound deflection technology). I hope that's right on the exhaust, like I said, I've had it for a couple of years now.

The camera picks up on most of the sound pretty good, however, it doesn't pick up on the extremely deep bass sounds. I've found watching it on my laptop was bad... :P Since my laptop speakers puts out no bass at all, so watching and listening to the videos on my gaming PC with a sub woofer, helped get the sound pretty close, but still, the camera didn't pic up on all the deep rumble and bass :rolleyes:

Here's the link
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/20328967/...o_Exhaust.html

Maybe one day I will be able to get some videos of a burn out when pulling out, and maybe some with the nitrous :P
    Last edited by Guardiannknight; 10-04-2009, 04:50 AM.
    2000 V6 Camaro(bought brand new)
    5 speed
    Project: Unreal
    Several Mods..:naughty:plus Nitrous=WEEeee:banana:

2007 Suzuki GS500F :D

Daily driver
    2007 Chevy Aveo 5
    Mods K&N air filter:excited:
    www.guardiansworlds.com

Re: Videos of my exhaust, Edelbrock

sounds alright, i'm pretty sure it sounds alot better in person.

watch mine on your gaming PC, with those speakers you mentioned

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...omedriveby.flv

I hear it fine on my computer, but everyone else says its crap lol.
    1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
    1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
    1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
    2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

hey i noticed you have a billet grille..i got one on mine but instead of having the plate hang like that, put the plate behind the grille and zip tie it to the grille..it hides the plate but when your driving, the oncoming traffic can clearly read the plate so you won't get in trouble with the police..

truekoa, still can't hear anything in that video, it sounds like your car never makes it over 1500 rpms

Comment

truekoa-->I haven't got to watch your video on my gaming PC yet. I have it unplugged and have my monitor, keyboard, and mouse hooked to a computer I'm working on for a friend. As soon as I get that compute fixed, I'll watch it on my gaming pc :)

akcamaro02-->good idea on the front tag, but here in VA, they are extremely strict on the front tag.
        5 speed

Daily driver
        2007 Chevy Aveo 5
        www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

thats cool, I plan on making another video, its just that on my computer it sounds just fine. Maybe i just got some decent speakers.

Btw I have my license plate wrapped around the passenger side sun visor, and I just flip it down when theres a cop around haha.
          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

yeah i had my plate on the visor, got a ticket then decided to buy the billet grille, painted it black to match w/the full blackedout car and you can see and read the plate when facing it but from most angles, you can't see it however, cops can't say **** cuz i talked to them and acording to "policy" its legal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Guardiannknight View Post
              akcamaro02-->good idea on the front tag, but here in VA, they are extremely strict on the front tag.
              i feel ur pain man, va sucks about driving laws. i've got mine on the slp mount bracket just under my billet grille---looks ok, but man i'd love to not have that damn plate
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                i feel ur pain man, va sucks about driving laws. i've got mine on the slp mount bracket just under my billet grille---looks ok, but man i'd love to not have that damn plate
                Yeap, I have the same thing, and agree with you 100%. I don't care for the front tag at all.
                5 speed

Daily driver
                2007 Chevy Aveo 5
                www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X