New exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exhaust

Got my car up and running with the transcooler so I had my Dynomax Super turbo 3"in and 2-2 1/2" out with 2 Gibson 3 " polished turn downs on the drivers side. Alot more meaner than the Dynomax Super Turbo 3"in/ 3" out with a 3" turn down. I like it alot it flows so well with the car having the 2 3" polished turn downs sticking out about 1" ,so you can barely see the polished area. The car sounds real good through up to 5900 RPMS. The idle is outstanding night and day difference from the 3' in/3"out what I had before. I give it a 10+ I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 09-13-2009, 01:10 AM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: New exhaust

no sound clip=fail :P

u know u gotta make a video clip, right?

Comment

lemme have your old super turbo, i gotta check em out I keep hearing you talk about them lol.
      1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
      1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
      1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
      2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
        no sound clip=fail :P

u know u gotta make a video clip, right?
        My camara video quality sucks and the exhaust will not sound like it does if you were there in person. I have no reason to lie so people can take my word or not don't care, just trying to give info on different mufflers. If someone has a VS cam ,RKSport Headers, 3" exhaust No cat, mandrel bent tubing and the same muffler setup it will sound the same.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
          lemme have your old super turbo, i gotta check em out I keep hearing you talk about them lol.
          Thats going on my wifes 07' 3.5 Vue going to delete the resonator and do 2.5' pipping then go to 3'in for the muffler and 3" out, should sound pretty good. It has alot of pep as it is. But if she decides that she wants something different , I'll sell it, it only has like 2-4000 miles on it at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            My camara video quality sucks and the exhaust will not sound like it does if you were there in person. I have no reason to lie so people can take my word or not don't care, just trying to give info on different mufflers. If someone has a VS cam ,RKSport Headers, 3" exhaust No cat, mandrel bent tubing and the same muffler setup it will sound the same.
            wasnt calling u liar man, just wanted to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Thats going on my wifes 07' 3.5 Vue going to delete the resonator and do 2.5' pipping then go to 3'in for the muffler and 3" out, should sound pretty good. It has alot of pep as it is. But if she decides that she wants something different , I'll sell it, it only has like 2-4000 miles on it at the most.
              oh coool, lemme know if she doesn't like it, i really wanna try it.
              1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
              1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
              1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
              2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
                wasnt calling u liar man, just wanted to hear it
                I've tried a couple of times with our old video camara and it always sounds distorded so I don't even bother anymore.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X