question,,please look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question,,please look

I dont know if this belongs here, sorry if it dont. I have a 95 3.4L camaro with power door locks. Is there any way i can get my headlights to flash when i press the lock and unlock button on my remote?
    thanks in advance
    1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by thabomb180:
    I dont know if this belongs here, sorry if it dont. I have a 95 3.4L camaro with power door locks. Is there any way i can get my headlights to flash when i press the lock and unlock button on my remote?
    thanks in advance
    <hr></blockquote>

Read your Handbook..if its the Factory alarm, you should be able to..
    2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

Its not the alarm though, its just power door locks.
      I'll take a look tomorrow
      1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by arnaldo:

Read your Handbook..if its the Factory alarm, you should be able to..
        <hr></blockquote>

They don't do that with that year. You could probably do it by wiring a relay into the door lock solenoid then to your headlights so when you hit the button it triggers the relay and flashes the lights [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
        2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X