New price for ase performance chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New price for ase performance chip

I received a price quote today from ase performance chips for a chip for my 2001 camaro, they cost $329. this is alot less than the prices I have seen talked about on this board for this chip. Is this chip a better buy than the Jet or Hypertech products now that the price is lower?

if i were you, id get the hypertech, hands down. because you can turn it on and off. for example, if you dont want to run premium. I just wish i would of bought my car 6 months later, so that id be able to get a chip for it. I think its crap that only the 2001 have a hypertech, but oh well, keith will come to our rescue soon enough, lol.

Comment

has anyone bought the programmer and tried it on a 199x-2000 car? What would keep it from working?
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

only $329? for that price I may go ahead with this. when it says it raises the shift points +500, does that mean it will redline at 6500 at WOT or what?

Comment

Keith (Magnus) will soon be doing programming. I'm sure his service will be much cheaper. Plus you can get what you want. It's not a one size fits all.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dom:
            It's not a one size fits all.<hr></blockquote>

this is sooo true.. all cars are going to react a bit differently.. the best way is to tune on a dyno... if you want to squeeze the most out of your v6..
            -Brad
            98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
            2000 V-Star Custom 1100
            If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
            :rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X