Autometer Water Temp Guage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autometer Water Temp Guage?

I just got Autometer water temp guage, now can someone please walk me through the install.
    I already run the guage to the power and need to tap in to the sending unit. I tried the one under the TB but I get the SES light on was that the right one I had it connect it to, and also my fan would be on all the I drive the car.
    OH and its a 3.8 for FYI
    TY for any info :eek:
    -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

you need to run it to its own sending unit, that came with the gauge.

the stock one, controls the fans (which is why your fans were on) and is used by the computer

Ryan.
    1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

ya, have fun finding a place to tap into....I have the same problem for about 7 months now....I still havent hooked mine up properly....currently it reads how hot my intake manifold is :( ....if NE one knows I'd be thankful as well ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Thought I heard somewhere that you could put temp sensors where the freeze plugs go or I'm just stupid.
        ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

U think I can tap in to the return line thats goes back to radiator?

Comment

Now the return hose is the top one or the bottom one?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X