Nology wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nology wires

Anyone know how much a shop would charge to put these in since they have a ground cable? Also should i use any specific spark plugs with these or can i use any kind? Thanks its for a 99 firebird
    Last edited by firebird19_99; 07-14-2009, 12:45 PM.

Re: Nology wires

nology reccomends you use their plugs... they are called silverstone i have them in my camaro but theyt are coming out in a few days so i can throw some ngk tr6 in and just install the wires yourself its not hard...
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

How did you ground all the wires? And would you say the wires are good or have you had any problems with them

Comment

How do you go about grounding the wires and have the wires given you any problems?

Comment

wow 3 posts.... might wanna clean that up.. i just have the plugs not the wires i run msd wires and coils... nology are overpriced and overrated the plugs suck balls
          2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
          1991 3000GT VR4
          2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

[QUOTE=vr4gasm;930063]wow 3 posts.... might wanna clean that up.. i just have the plugs not the wires i run msd wires and coils... nology are overpriced and overrated the plugs suck balls[/QU yea but i only paid 50 for them so i said why not

Comment

Way over priced plug wires , my last set of MSD wires with boot protector lasted 7-8 years , no problems they just lost their apperance so I got new ones(on sale for like $40 couldn't pass it up) with new black boot protectors $30 shipped, also run NGK TR55 for N/A or if FI run TR6's like Vgrasm said. You could get all that stuff and a bag of Trans X for the price of the Nology wires. If you had a Honda then they might be good , they add 50 HP and 5 TQ to their motors along with a Trans X sticker add 100 HP 10 TQ. They scream with a 1.75" exhaust and 8 " tip dual out the back. Good luck
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                you could get all that stuff and a bag of trans x for the price of the nology wires. If you had a honda then they might be good , they add 50 hp and 5 tq to their motors along with a trans x sticker add 100 hp 10 tq. They scream with a 1.75" exhaust and 8 " tip dual out the back. Good luck
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X